Monday 17 June 2013

Sweet Boy Mini Album



Hello! Here comes my second project with Eco Park's Scoot collection. This time I made a mini album to  collect my favourite photos when Alex was 9 months old. Do you remember my Prima album? I used the same idea for the album body - really simple to make but great for a small bunch of loved photos or to tell a story. 


To decorate the front cover I made a faux Polaroid photo (I really love how this type of photos look on a project). I also used some stickers, punched circles, banners, a flag and a couple of paper clips.

 

To bind the album I used a cotton string which I kept from a packaging (I don't throw stuff like this, you never know when it would come in handy :)).


My Prima album was more interactive - there were more elements, two pockets and some tags since I had many photos from the photo shoot. Here, however, my aim was only to collect these few precious photos in one place. I added only one interactive element - a flap on the back page and attached to its back side a journalling card. You'll never really see it unless you open the flap, so this tip might be useful if you prefer to keep your journalling more private.
 

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment