Thursday 11 April 2013

Eco Park Sweet Girl Mini Album


Hello! Here I am with another album. I told you, the albums will keep on coming :) This time I used papers, stickers and chipboard stickers from the super bright and sweet Eco Park Sweet Girl Collection available now at Paperlane.


I designed the album to be interesting and interactive. I wanted it to be fun, so I used many flaps, pockets and pins - you won't believe how many photos you can put inside!


There are two flaps on the front cover that also serve as a way to keep the album closed and a interesting way to do your journalling. 


Inside there is a big pocket for more photos, four pages for photos and journalling, and a smaller pocket on the other cover.

And here is a closer look at two of the pages:




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment