Monday 10 December 2012

Echo Park Christmas Card Set


Hello! Today I have to show you a set of three holiday cards which I made using Echo Park's This&That Christmas Collection. When it comes to Christmas cards I love designs that are easy to mass produce, so I limited myself to some embossing, basic stamping and paper layering. Though it sounds a lot of work, the cards came out really quickly. Let me tell you how:
 
I used green and red Hero Arts notecards which I embossed with a snowflakes embossing folder, This&That coordinating papers, one of my favourite Christmas stamps - a Hero Arts ornament stamp, some ribbon and Echo Park This&That Element Stickers. As usual, I used dimensional adhesive to assemble the cards. I just love the handmade feel it gives.

This first card was the easiest and no wonder - I used a big sticker that did all the job for me. I only had to add some ribbon and a button and the card was done in 10 minutes!



The other two cards are almost the same; I just played with the colours. The difference is in the medium I chose to help me add some shine to the focal point. 


Here I used my all-time-favourite Glossy Accents, while in the other card I applied Ranger's Rock Candy Stickles. 


I hope this easy card set has inspired you to visit Paperlane, grab some of the lovely Christmas papers and start creating!

See you soon.

Lidiya

No comments:

Post a Comment