Thursday 20 December 2012

2-in-1 Christmas Mini Album


Hello ladies! Here is my second DT inspiration project using the papers from  Echo Park's This&That Christmas collection. My intention was to make an album using some canvas boards as front and back pages, but when I saw the KaserCraft Star Album at Paperlane, I decided to make my life easier and go with it. And I was happy with my choice because I really had fun creating this album, plus I came up with another usage of the pages, so I called this project 2-in-1 :).

The album looked something like this. Unfortunately, I could not find the exact image on the KaiserCraft website, but you will get the idea.
First I painted the sides of each star with Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paints and then decorated them with the papers. I used the edge distress tool by Tim Holtz to ruffle the edges, which looks as frost to me, so I really like how it turned out.


I added some Golden Stickles to the pages for a more festive look and left the pages blank waiting for the Christmas photos.


In the meantime I decided to put the pages in use as Christmas decoration:


2-in-1, I told you :).

Happy festive crafting!

Lidiya

No comments:

Post a Comment